The Central Jersey Church of Christ is now accepting applications for our summer ministry internship program entitled “Unstoppable.”
In Acts 5, Gamaliel said of the apostles that “If their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God” (v. 38-39).
We are seeking men and women who want to be “unstoppable” leaders for God because of their love for Him and His mission.
The internship will consist of:
- Biblical training on understanding and correctly handling the Word of God
- Planning and taking part in evangelistic Bible talks at Rutgers and Princeton Universities
- Taking part in one of our Hope Chapter projects by serving the homeless in Tent City in Lakewood, NJ
- Working with our mission team to spread the Word on the Jersey Shore
- Planning and organizing summer events for our Teen Ministry
- Weekly devotionals filled with fun and fellowship
Our internship will begin June 1st and run through July 27th. If you are selected as a paid intern you will receive a bi-weekly paycheck, housing for the duration of the internship, and transportation to San Antonio, Texas for the World Discipleship Summit in early July. In addition, we will offer some non-paid internships. If you have any questions concerning our internship, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing what God will do through our “Unstoppable” ministry internship program. We hope to hear from you!
Grace and Peace,
Central Jersey Church of Christ